(631) 549-4900, ext 222
The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for planning, administering, supervising and evaluating the education programs and support services of the BOCES. The Central Administrative Council, consisting of the Chief Financial Officer, the Executive Director of Personnel and Instructional Support Services, the Executive Director of Special Education, the Executive Director of Career and Technical Education, and the Public Relations Director, report directly to Mr. Flynn.
To insure that BOCES programs and services meet the needs of local school districts, Mr. Flynn meets monthly with the Superintendents of Schools from the 18 component school districts. He also serves as the liaison with the numerous local, county and state agencies which interact with Western Suffolk BOCES on a regular basis.
The Board of Western Suffolk BOCES appointed Mr. Flynn to this position. As the Chief Operating Officer, he prepares the agendas and organizes the meetings of the Board of Education of Western Suffolk BOCES.
Angelique Johnson-Dingle is the District Superintendent of Western Suffolk BOCES. The District Superintendent acts as a regional representative for the New York State Commissioner of Education and assists component school districts with the interpretation and implementation of New York State education laws, regulations and policies.
Ms. Johnson-Dingle was appointed District Superintendent on October 19, 2016 by the Western Suffolk BOCES Board of Education and the Commissioner of Education.
Ms. Johnson-Dingle also supervises the Division of Instructional Support Services at Western Suffolk BOCES, a position she holds concurrently with that of District Superintendent.
- Paula Klingelhoefer, Senior Executive Director, Personnel & Instructional Support Services
- Warren Taylor, Chief Financial Officer
- Nancy Kelsey, Executive Director, Career & Technical Education
- Nancy Wilson, Executive Director, Special Education
- Lorraine Hein, Director of Business
- Angelique Johnson-Dingle, Divisional Director of Instructional Support Services
- Russell Dickson, Director of Technology Support
- Nancy Fischetti, Public Relations Director