Pay for Student Meals Online
Effective May 11, 2015, Western Suffolk BOCES announced the addition of MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit or debit card. You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
- Efficiency – Eliminate the need for your student to take money to school.
- Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit or debit card.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your student using their school name and Date of Birth.
- If you have more than one child in Western Suffolk BOCES you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.95 per deposit transaction up to $125.00. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.95 fee once per deposit transaction. Western Suffolk BOCES will not profit from the use of this site.
- Make a payment to your student’s account with a major credit or debit card. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
We are happy to offer these new services. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via cash or check. Checks should be payable to Western Suffolk BOCES, Child Nutrition Program. Please write your child’s full name and phone number on your check. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (631) 425-9041.
Louann Criscuolo, MS RD CDN
Director, Child Nutrition Program