- $32,950 for five semesters. $6,590 per semester for those who have already earned one FAA license.
- Includes basic tools
- Includes fee for the oral and practical portions of the Designated Mechanic Exam (DME)
- Tuition is subject to change on July 1 (July 1-$34,925/$6,985 per semeseter)
- $350 for uniform, work boots, books and software
- $175/exam (3 exams for full program)
Federal Financial Aid
Financial aid available for those who qualify. Learn more.
Tuition not covered by financial aid is the student’s responsibility. Note: Students must maintain satisfactory progress to remain eligible for financial aid. Initial deposit, due at time of program registration, is not covered by Federal Student Aid funds.
Questions: Call the Financial Aid office at 631-261-3600 x214.
Other Financial Help
Convenient monthly payment plans to those who qualify.
Credit cards accepted.
Call the Bursar at 631-261-3600 x275 to discuss payment options.
Net Price Calculator
Use the Net Price Calculator as a tool to estimate the price to attend the School of Aviation Maintenance Technology at Western Suffolk BOCES. This can help you plan your educational financing based on the information you provide in this calculator.
This estimate does not represent a final determination, or actual award, of admissibility, financial assistance or a final net price. This estimate shall not be binding on the Secretary of Education, Western Suffolk or the state of New York. Be sure to complete the required admission and financial aid materials, including the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), in order to determine your final eligibility for federal grants or loans.