- To be admitted to Western Suffolk BOCES Cosmetology program, a student must first meet one of the following criteria:
- Proof of a U.S. high school diploma or GED
- If from a war torn country, a self-certifying letter
- If credentials are from another country, an authorized evaluation of credentials
- Personal interview. After individual review of the student’s ability to succeed, we may recommend a period of remediation before entry into the program. Call 631-261-3600 x204 for pre-admission assessment.
Program details and policies are described in full in the School of Cosmetology Handbook. Read carefully.