- To be admitted to Western Suffolk BOCES Cosmetology program, a student must first meet one of the following criteria:
- Proof of a U.S. high school diploma or GED
- If from a war torn country, a self-certifying letter
- If credentials are from another country, an authorized evaluation of credentials
- Personal interview. After individual review of the student’s ability to succeed, we may recommend a period of remediation before entry into the program. Call 631-261-3600 x204 for pre-admission assessment.
Program details and policies are described in full in the Cosmetology Handbook and should be reviewed carefully by all prospective and enrolled students. The handbook can be accessed in the WSBOCES Full-Time Programs Library.